Thursday, January 7, 2010

It's Here!



I really could not be more excited to read Elizabeth Gilbert's latest book Committed,  Sceptic Makes Peace With Marriage.  The title strikes a personal chord with anyone - whether your are a devout and loyal romantic or cautious with your heart that has been broken before.  There was a period of about six months that I slept with her book "Eat, Pray, Love" under my pillow. I just could not get enough of the richness of her words.  Her pain spoke to me, and when she found the peace that often comes after the pain, my world shifted.  I realized that it is our human right to have that peace, and that it is always waiting for us on the other side.

Happy reading.

1 comment:

  1. the first book was such a great hit with so many people...I'm sure she is going to be able to connect with many readers with this book, as well.

    ReplyDelete